Following a meeting and risk assessment of the venue we have decided to go ahead with our annual golf day on Friday 11th September at Stirling Golf Club.
The day will be a bit different from previous years and the following points should be noted:
- There will be a maximum of 20 golfers
- We will be met on arrival and have a designated area for the breakfast rolls and lunch in the club house. There is outside seating available (weather permitting!)
- Stirling GC comply with all government and Scottish golf Covid guidelines in terms of distancing in the clubhouse and hygiene.
- Masks are not required in the clubhouse but they are required in the pro shop.
- Toilets facilities are available but the locker rooms are not in use. Changing into golf shoes will be done in the car park. There is ample parking available.
- The course is undulating – if you would like to order a buggy or electric trolley, please let us know in advance
- The time for a round will be approx. 3.5 hours
Cost for the day is £65 This includes, breakfast roll on arrival, round of golf and two course lunch.
Meeting time will be 0800 at Stirling GC.
To book a spot, please fill out the form on our Contact Us page.